Brace yourself Massachusetts readers, because the Boston Book Festival is happening in October and everyone can benefit from attending! No matter your book interest or age, the festival includes numerous events for Oct. 24 and other than two ticketed events, it’s completely FREE!!!!!!!!!!
- Keynote Kickoff: Margaret Atwood (Sold Out unless you become a BBF member – click here for more information)
- Amanda Palmer to sit down with Neil Gaiman about her book The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help
Writer & Reader
In addition to the amazing events, there are a few directed specifically to writers:
- Writer Idol
- Reading Like a Writer: Lives and Loves
- Reading Like a Writer: People and Places
- BBF Unbound: Seven Ways to Make Your Content Stand Out Online
- Reading Like a Writer: Magic and Mystery
- BBF Unbound: Crossing Genres
Street Fair COMPONENT
Literary magazines (though not us, we are attending the event as patrons!), independent publishers, performance companies, food and so much more. If you have some free time, immerse yourself in the outside festivities!
Event Venues/Map (COPLEY SQUARE)
It appears the PDF to the event map is broken on the site ( http://www.bostonbookfest.org/attend/directions/ for general parking/venue names) so below is a map of the venues!
((Boston Common Hotel, Church of the Covenant, Emmanuel Church, First Church Boston, French Cultural Center, Old South Church, Storyville, and Trinity Church))